Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 26 - Layover day

Layover kinda sounds like one would be laying down, in repose and restful. Well that ain't the way it works. Though I did sleep in till 7:10 (amazing) I soon hopped up and headed downtown for a welcomed breakfast at the Evergreen Cafe and man, can they cook up a storm. 
I can never remember to take a picture before I start eating but you get the idea. About half an hour later TC and DBG showed up and we proceeded to eat our way through the piles of food. I still couldn't finish though I did try my best. 

Waiting patiently. 

So after the ritual stuffing of the face I went to the hardware store, post office, library and then back to the cabin to begin the laundry. 

A great gift is to have the use of this wonderful cabin for our brief stay here in Wrightwood. Angela's parents are so generous and it is greatly appreciated. 

SOMEONE was lucky enough to get a pre-birthday massage treatment, and it wasn't me. I can dream. 

1 comment: