Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10th

I am getting antsy to get back on the trail now. My blisters are history, I've re-organized my food packages and schedule and made arrangements to stash my truck outside Ashland (thanks R&D). I hope my legs can manage the projected 15 mile days but whatever happens I plan to enjoy myself. Clearly I'm not much of a Type A personality.

I've heard the snow has been pretty high in Oregon throughout the early summer so I hope I don't have to do too much tromping through the slush. On the other hand, melted snow means mosquitoes so I guess it's six of one...

I'm leaving for a trip south to visit family in a couple of days. Riverside in summer; what was I thinking? Maybe it'll toughen me up ;-)

2 comments:

  1. It was 106 yesterday in Murrieta. Only 91 today, but overcast and a few showers. The ASL class I wanted is full and the Philosophy class, too. Looks like I will be taking an Exercise Walking class so I can become a "returning" student and get priority registration. Will that qualify?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would at my school. I assume it is the same at every cc but you could look on line to see what the policy is. Or email a counselor with your question. I used to get questions all the time via email. Congratulations Pink!

      Delete