Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15th Two Months Today

Chores, chores, chores. Town days seem like they should be restful but somehow they don't turn out that way. What with laundry, post office visits, shopping for replacement do-da's and figuring out food stuff, it seems to be non stop activity. Then there's the restaurant eating, that takes up quite a bit of time ;-) Just helping out the local economy.

The plan is to head out tomorrow morning as early as possible with the goal of getting as far as I can along the trail. If I am successful I'll be able to make 15 miles tomorrow and for the next three days afterwards. If not I'll have to take part of a fifth day to hike out over Kearsage Pass to Onion Valley on the way to Independence. So either way I have an adventure ahead of me!

An image of dinner tonight. For being so far from the coast the fish was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment